University of Charleston Innovation Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
published by shabach on 23 05 2022
The University of Charleston is thrilled to offer an incredible educational opportunity to talented and exceptional students with its Innovation Scholarship Grants for International Students who would like to study in the USA. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award is offered exclusively to foreign and home-schooled students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Charleston who have reached a minimum high-school GPA of 3.0. The selected students will receive an amount of $5,000 per year.
Contents hide contents [ hide
- 1 Description of University of Charleston
Description of University of Charleston
The University of Charleston is a private non-profit college with its main campus in Charleston, West Virginia. The purpose of the University of Charleston is to provide each student with the knowledge necessary to lead a productive life through working, well-being, and involvement in the community.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Charleston? The University of Charleston has been determined to make use of and enhance the connection between the University and the broader Charleston community to prepare students for a future filled with participation in the community. The University prepares students to navigate a constantly changing and ever-changing society by helping them build the skills, knowledge, and qualities required to become lifelong learners.
Brief Details of the Innovation Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Charleston
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be taken at the United States of America
Deadline for applications:
Applications at the University of Charleston are ongoing and reviewed regularly.
- The eligible countries: Students from international and from home countries can apply.
- The subject or course that is eligible Undergraduate courses offered by the University of Charleston can be taken on.
- The Acceptable Criteria: To become eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria as stated in the guidelines:
- The applicants must hold an average GPA in high school of 3.0.
- The applicants have to submit an Innovation Scholar Application. The applicants must meet with the Director/Assistant Director of Innovation and the current Innovation Scholars.
- The candidates must possess at least a 2.50 Academic grade point average (on a scale of 4 points) or a GED or scores of 450 TASC.
- Language Requirements: Students have to submit the scores of the following English proficiency tests for language:
- Test on the Internet (IBT) of the TOEFL test: 60
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo: 95
- GTEC: 1,100
- PTE: 54.
Value of Scholarship
$5,000 each year will be granted to selected undergraduate students to fund study at The University of Charleston.
- Application Procedure: Applicants must complete an entry-level admission application at The University of Charleston. All eligible students are automatically considered.
- Documents to Support the Students: The students must present supporting documents like the ones below to the school:
- Official records from secondary schools
- High school transcripts or official GED/TASC Self-report of their high school GPA to be admitted conditionally
- An active record of involvement in community or school organizations or activities is recommended throughout the high school years.
- High school diploma or GED/TASC
- Transcripts of official transcripts issued by an institution that is accredited