QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY BELFAST ADMISSION SCHOLARSHIP
The field of Conflict Resolution is and will always be a vital area of study within human society. Human history has been awash with conflict of all types, from tribal to nationalistic, to religious and even nationalistic. These conflicts have played crucial roles in developing events that could be described through competitions and the way they were dealt with.
For students living in conflict zones and who wish to learn or study ways to create peace within their communities, receiving a scholarship at Queen’s University would be an excellent beginning. Peacebuilding and conflict resolution is a field of human endeavor that is extensively studied and researched at Queen’s University, Belfast. The University is situated within the post-conflict society in Northern Ireland, creating the ideal setting for those who wish to conduct extensive research on the subject. They currently offer master’s degrees in various areas of conflict resolution, and there are some attractive fellowships and scholarships that can be obtained to finance these studies.
It also provides undergraduate programs in 15 schools spread across three faculties. The faculties include comprised of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences (AHSS) and the Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences (EPS), and the Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences (MHLS). The University is considered among the top universities globally, and any person who is granted admission here will find that they’ve had access to many of the most effective studying resources for any area of their choice in these three faculties. Many notable alumni include the scientist who created The Bell Theorem, and John Stewart Bell, who attended Queens University. A different outstanding alumnus includes actress Liam Neeson.
More Scholarships: Top Scholarships for Students from the Developing World
Masters in Conflict Resolution/Peace Building at Queens University
If you’re interested in running an MS program on Conflict Resolution/Peace Building at Queen’s University, Below are the course descriptions and descriptions of the courses pulled directly from the website:
* MA Conflict Transformation and Social Justice
This master’s in Conflict Resolution provides you with a unique opportunity to earn an interdisciplinary study in social justice, conflict, and transformation in a world-class university situated in the middle of a nation transitioning from conflict.
* MA Global Security and Borders
An entire course, which is not available elsewhere within the UK or Ireland, in which you’ll be able to critically analyze how urgent security concerns are being seen at border crossings all over the world. The course is taught by a group of experts from around the world.
* MA Geopolitics
As the international arena gets more complicated, understanding the basic principles of how governments, individuals, international institutions, and the surrounding environment are interconnected is becoming more crucial.
* MA International Relations
The master’s in International Relations aims to allow you to study how, explain, and comprehend what is happening around the world in various ways, from terrorism and Security and mobility and migration to global financial crisis.
* MA Violence, Terrorism, and Security
An engaging and challenging investigation into conflict and peace studies. It challenges conventional beliefs and sparks debate about the importance of violence and its relation to power, and how it is taught in post-conflict societies.
Students will need to apply and fulfill the requirements of the different scholarships available to students of various amounts by the University. To begin the process of applying, go to this link to indicate your interest. Then, proceed to complete your application, and then you’ll be well on the journey to becoming a certified specialist in the field of conflict resolution with a prestigious qualification.
More Scholarships: FIVE STEPS TO GAIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP TO A FOREIGN UNIVERSITY
APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Undergraduate Studies at Queen’s University
As we previously mentioned, the undergraduate studies at this University will be an excellent experience for anyone with enough enthusiasm to pursue their investigation. The classes offered at all the 15 schools in each faculty are taught in lively classes and engaging lectures. In addition, there’s active student life at the University, including many societies, clubs, and sporting activities. Then there is the hugely popular Queen’s Film Theater, which is the most acclaimed independent theater in Northern Ireland.
While the University is selective about its admissions, students who have the determination and determination could be enrolled at this famous University. Check out the admissions page to learn about the requirements for the program you’d like to study. You can then research the other conditions necessary for your admission and plan to meet these requirements. There are numerous scholarships offered by different organizations accepted by the University and can be used to pay the cost of tuition.
Below is the complete list of the schools within the University:
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Schools of Arts, English, and Languages
- School of History Anthropology, Philosophy, and Politics
- School of Law
- Queen’s Management School
- School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work
- Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences
- The School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Faculty of Electronics, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science
- The School in Mathematics and Physics
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Natural and Built Environment
- School of Psychology
- Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences
- School of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- University of Nursing and Midwifery
- The Pharmacy School Pharmacy
More Scholarships: “SCHOLARSHIPS” YOUR GUILD TO MAKE RIGHT CHOICES
There are several other campus institutions open to students at different levels of study. They are each specialized in various areas of human endeavor, founded at different times in the history of the University, and can offer their own admissions procedures. Below is a comprehensive listing of the institutions listed:
- The Gibson Institute Gibson Institute Land, Food and the Environment
- Institute for Global Food Security (IGFS)
- The Senator George J. Mitchell Institute for Global Peace, Security, and Justice The Senator George J. Mitchell Institute for Global Peace, Security, and Justice
- Institute of Cognition and Culture
- Institute of Electronics, Communications and Information Technology (ECIT)
- Institute of Irish Studies
- Institute of Professional Legal Studies (IPLS)
- Institute of Spatial and Environmental Planning (ISEP
- Institute of Theology
- William J. Clinton Leadership Institute
- Apply for CANADA SCHOLARSHIP
Sign Up For Scholarship Updates