University of Manchester Diversity Scholarship Awards for Africa and Latin American Students in the UK 2022-2023
To aid those exceptional students to succeed in business To assist those students in their entrepreneurial journey, they can benefit from the University of Manchester is happy to offer Diversity Scholarship Awards, especially for African and Latin American Students who wish to attend university in the UK. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant of this scholarship program covers this postgraduate certificate in Entrepreneurship. Students from all countries are qualified to apply and receive a 50 tuition fee scholarship. Students must submit impressive presentations for the scholarship to be awarded.
Contents hide contents [ hide
- 1 Description of University of Manchester
Description of University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is a public research university and is also among the most prestigious public universities in Manchester. The University of Manchester is a historic institution renowned for its innovative discoveries and research of high quality with an international impact. It is ranked 27th on the QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to attend Manchester’s University of Manchester? Manchester’s University of Manchester is very popular with international students due to its quality of teaching, employment opportunities, and the student experience, which includes one of the most extensive and most diverse student populations in the country, comprised of students from over 160 nations. It is a favorite among the top companies in the UK because of its mix of academic excellence and diversity of students.
Brief Details of the Diversity Scholarship Awards for Africa and Latin American Students in the UK 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Certificate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be taken to the UK
Application Deadline: june 15, 2022
- Eligible countries: African and Latin American students.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects The Postgraduate Certificate of Entrepreneurship (PGC) is taught at Manchester University. The University of Manchester can be considered too.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidates must take an online, full-time program at Manchester University. The University of Manchester.
- The applicants must hold attained a UK bachelor’s degree or an equivalent from an overseas institution in any field, typically at the minimum of honors-level 2 division 2.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit their scores from the following English proficiency tests in English:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 59-65
- CAE/CPE – 176-184
Value of Scholarship
The University of Manchester will provide 50 percent tuition fee scholarships for international students selected to attend the PG Cert program offered by them.
- What you need to do: All interested students must first apply for admission to the postgraduate program they are interested in via the university portal . Students need to register to attend the webinar to learn more about the scholarship application. They must present a presentation of 4-5 pages (PowerPoint or PDF) informing the governing authority about their academic background, achievements, and what their PG Cert for Entrepreneurship will assist them in achieving their ambitions.
- Documents to Support the Students: Students must submit supporting documents like the ones below to the university
- One Reference
- Degree certificate and transcripts/Professional qualification documents (with an official English translation if the original is not in English)
- Copy of CV
- A personal declaration of 500 words or less