Exclusive Torrens University Scholarships for Asia 2022-2023
To help assist in the education of an intelligent student, Torrens University is happy to offer scholarships to Asia & Greater China, the Business and Health Merit Awards that are open for applications for the academic period 2022-2023.
This scholarship is designed to support the education of gifted and bright students. Undergraduate students must show a credit-worthy average in high school to be eligible for the scholarship. Similarly, postgraduate students must show an average of credit in their previous degrees.
Contents hide Contents [ hide
- 1 Description of Torrens University
Description of Torrens University
Torrens University is an Australian private university in Australia. It provides excellent undergraduate, doctoral, and higher education with various academic disciplines by study and specialized degree programs.
Why should you choose to attend Torrens University? Students can avail an array of career opportunities at this school and acquire the abilities that will allow them to build successful career paths. Students are being trained to enter the future workforce at the university.
Brief Details of Exclusive Torrens University Scholarships for Asia & Greater China Business and Health Merit Awards 2022-2023
- Institution: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be taken to Australia.
Deadline for Applications: Complete applications must be received by May 30 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Asia & Greater China.
- Eligible subjects that are eligible include Postgraduate and undergraduate degrees in Business & Health.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- To maintain their scholarships, undergraduate and postgraduate international students must have a full-time course load of 1 EFTSL per 12-month period.
- The scholarship program is according to the freshness of the passports of international students.
- Students who want to enter the university must meet all university admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: Undergraduate applicants need to show a credit score from high school and IELTS scores of 6.5 or similar. Postgraduate applicants must show a credit average from their previous studies and possess an IELTS score of 7.0 (or equivalent) overall.
Value of Scholarship
Torrens University Australia will cover 20 per cent of the total tuition fees for students who choose to come to Australia.
- Application Process: To participate in this education discount, applicants have to be admitted to any university’s undergraduate or master’s degree program. When they become a university student and a member of the university, applicants can apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students should submit academic records, a CV as well as a copy of their passport, two references, as well as recommendation letters.
The applicants must first gain admission to the course they prefer before they can apply for an educational discount!