Best Scholarships at Concord University USA 2022
Best Scholarships at Concord University USA 2022 is an American higher education for students across the globe, Concord University, along with EducationUSA, is thrilled to unveil that they will be offering EducationUSA Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 This scholarship is offered to international students who want to complete the undergraduate program at Concord University. The scholarship awarding depends on GPA, which ranges between 3.0 and 4.0. The maximum amount awarded is $6,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity to receive financial aid within the USA.
0 (0 votes)It was established in 1872 on the 28th of February. Concord University is a public university located in Athens, West Virginia. The university is ranked #521-530 on the QS Global World Rankings 2022; Concord University aims to make a difference in the lives of its students and the communities in which they live.
Why should you study at Concord University? The university can improve student lives and their careers through cutting-edge education and learning, intellectual and creative activities, and civic and community service.
Deadline for applications: Applications are taken into consideration based on rolling admissions. However, international students must submit their applications by the 1st of July 2022.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Anyone in the USA gives the award.
Eligibility for scholarship at concord
- The countries eligible for HTML0 are: All international students are eligible to apply.
- El Ignitable The subject or course: Undergraduate study programs available at Concord are suitable for applicants.
- Conditions for eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must satisfy all the following criteria as stated in the guidelines:
- The applicants must hold a GPA of at least 3.0-4.0.
How to Apply for scholarship at concord
- What you need to make an Application to Concord is made through the portal to the university. Students who attain a GPA of 3.0-4.0 are automatically expelled upon application.
- Additional Documents to Support the Application: All students must submit all academic documents with authentic English translations when they apply.
- Application RequirementsFirst-Year candidates must be able to show at minimum a 2.0 grade-point average, an aggregate ACT score of 18, or a total SAT score of at least 960.
- English Language requirement The students are required to submit the scores of the following English proficiency tests in English:
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.0
- GTEC – 1095
- Duolingo – 85
- Eiken – 2A
- STEP — 3.5
Students from abroad who are selected from Concord University will be provided between $4,000 and $6,000 by EducationUSA to help them pay for their education.